Lost Creek Resort is now accepting applications in our house keeping department and front office. We are looking for hard working energetic individuals who work well independently as well as in a team environment. If you are looking for summer employment, and even something longer term, we would like to hear from you.
Essential job functions
- Perform cleaning of cottages on customer check-out, mid week cleaning as well as linen exchanges.
- Direct Maintenance to any issues that require immediate attention and assist as needed.
- Clean and fold laundry (sheets and towels).
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
- Successful candidates must be in good physical condition. Must be able lift -push-pull heavier objects such as laundry baskets and cleaning supplies.
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs
- Ability to be on your feet majority of your shift
- Ability to work well with others as well as on your own.
- Preference given to those candidates with a valid drivers licence
- No criminal record
- Ability to share accommodations with others
- Persons interested in office work must have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Candidates must be friendly and able to get along with others – including customers and other staff.
- Candidates must be willing to take direction and learn new skills as required in their job.
Staff accommodations provided
Staff discounts program, Family rate.
Positions starting at $15/hr.
On the job training provided